An e-pass service has been launched for local travel in Mumbai and the state government of Maharashtra has developed a Universal Travel Pass system to get e-passes. The state government of Maharashtra has provided a website for this.
How to get an online Universal Travel Pass e-pass:
– Eligible citizens must first open the link- https://epassmsdma.mahait.org
– Click on ‘Travel Pass’ for vaccinated citizens.
– Citizens must then mention their mobile number registered for the Covid-19 vaccination. Immediately after that, an OTP (One Time Password) will be received via SMS.
– After entering this OTP, details like Beneficiary Name, Mobile Number, Beneficiary Reference Number, etc. will appear automatically.
– Then, click on the ‘Generate Pass’ option. On clicking, the system will automatically show the details of the applicant including the date of the first and second dose of Covid-19 vaccine and other relevant information.
– The applicant must upload his/her photograph in the ‘Self Image’ option. Photographs can also be uploaded from the mobile phone’s gallery or a photograph can be clicked on the spot using the mobile camera.
– After completion of this process, the message will appear stating that the applicant will receive a link in 48 hours via SMS.
– Once the link is received, the e-pass should be saved in the mobile gallery