FSSAI is an abbreviation used for Food Safety and Standards Authority of India. FSSAI license is mandatory before starting any food business. All the manufacturers, traders, restaurants who are involved in food business must obtain a 14-digit registration or a license number which must be printed on food packages. The FSSAI Licence can be granted into the form of FSSAI State Licence and FSSAI Central License.
The State Licence is applicable to such persons or business entities whose turnover falls between the Rs. 12 Laks and upto Rs. 20 Crores. The Central Licence is applicable to such persons or business entities whose turnover is more than Rs. 20 crores and also deals in Import-Export of the food related items.
- Complete a Simple Form
- Send your Documents
- Documents Submission
- FSSAI license Issued
- Declaration form and Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of Proprietor/ Partners/ Director
- Authority letter and Form IX: Nomination of Persons by a Company along with the Board Resolution
- Copy of Property papers (If owned property) OR Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property) Along with Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Food Safety Management System plan or certificate