Goods and Services Tax (GST) is an indirect tax which was introduced in India on 1 July 2017 and was applicable throughout India which replaced multiple cascading taxes levied by the central and state governments. Under GST, goods and services are taxed at the following rates, 0%, 5%, 12% ,18% and 28%. GST is applicable to you if your annual turnover or Sales is Rs. 20 lakh or above.
GST refers to Goods and Services Tax which subsumes all taxes such as Sales tax, Service tax, Excise duty etc. into GST. GST registration is required primarily if your annual sales are more than Rs. 20 Lakh. Anyone supplying goods or services to another state, need to apply for GST regardless of turnover. Even online service provider serving customers in another State will instantly attract GST registration.
- Make Online Payment and fill up the form
- PAN Card of owner/ directors/ partners
- Bill of Electricity/ Telephone, Rent Agreement or Letter of Consent (NOC)
- MOA/ AOA or Partnership Deed
- Letter of Authorisation for signatory
- Aadhaar Card of owners/ directors/ partners
- Cancelled Cheques
- Passport Size Photo